In the developmental Association plan for the expansion and training of teachers of Physical Education in UAE, the Association organized in cooperate with the Leadership Development Center and New World Private School in Dubai “Athletes Nutrition and Aerobic” cycle during the period from 15 to 17 November 2016 M School of the New World in Dubai in the morning 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
|1||Dr.Baraa ElTaweel||Nutrition Supervisor in Fitness Department Sharjah Ladies Club||Athlete’s Nutrition|
|2||Instructor/ Victoria||Sports Instructor at Aspire Gymnastics||Practical Aerobic|
Dr. Ehab Shoaira
|Doctor of Sports Medicine||Therapeutic Nutrition|
Course fees 500 AED , the participant gets the participant a certificate of participation from the Leaders Qualification center, the course objectives is :
- The importance of nutrition in the practice of sports activity.
- The principles of a balanced diet and health to practice sports activity.
- The importance of nutritional supplements for athletes.
- How to prepare balanced diet program for different sports.
- The ability to improve fitness through aerobic exercise.
To participate can download the entry form as well Brief about the course as follows: